This webinar explains Creating a positive culture of acceptance and inclusion includes understanding how to tap into the hidden power of employees differences and create a work environment where everyone thrives. Diversity can be the root of conflict in the workplace if not managed and when conflicts goes unresolved, animosity and distrust can build up on teams.
Why should you Attend
Diverse organizations and teams can yield innovative results however, leading requires skills that need to leverage collaboration. Through diverse environments you can positively impact employee retention, employee engagement team performance and hiring.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Get tips on how to build a workplace where respect is the foundation of your culture
- Understand how your own experiences lead to hidden biases and stereotypes
- Identify common areas of diversity-induced conflict and what to do about it
- The most important communication skills needed to get along and work together
- The right way to explore differences and common ground-making it easier to build trust
- How should you deal with behaviors such as stereotyping
- How to avoid labelling
- How can you influence people's behaviour to change their attitudes
- How to eliminate prejudice
- How to use three established methods to change behaviors
Who Will Benefit
- Managers and leaders who are responsible for hiring a diverse work base of employees to form teams and departments
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. She has a background in human resources, as well as in instructional design. Audrey's is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains communication skills.