Being able to manage and motivate employees that have more experience than you means being able to put aside your ego and focus on understanding different views of those generations you manage. It is up to you to take the lead and create the climate in which older workers will remain engaged and productive.
This webinar focuses on providing you the topics that you need to learn in order to understand how to manage different generations, especially millennial employees.
Why you should Attend
In today's five-generation American workforce, the younger generations are finding themselves in management positions, managing workers that may be significantly older and possess more work experience. Managing someone older than you can be a challenge, but so is any power dynamic between two individuals with distinct personalities and backgrounds. This topic will provide you with the tools required to build relationships and manage generational differences in the workplace.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Portray confidence through alleviating your fears
- Communication essentials-speak write communicate-clearly and tactfully to all generations
- How to deal quickly and professionally with every performance problem
- How to give criticism in a way that creates positive behavior- not resentment
- Build respect and earn trust
- How to be the calm in the storm when there is chaos
- Build solid team productivity through demonstrating respect
- How to how to manage different generations and keep employee of all generations engaged and motivated
Who Will Benefit
- Managers and Supervisors who have recently been Promoted
- Those taking on New Management Responsibilities
- Those with little or no Formal Training - will benefit from the ideas
- Techniques and Tools offered in this Program
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey’s is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains communication skills.