The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR,
Traininng.com LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
This webinar will give you the information you need to ensure your records are accurate and usable!
Why you should Attend
If you have been told “document that” but don’t really know what that means, this is a great place to start. If you want to learn how to make documentation valuable for your company and help prevent lawsuits, this is the place to be.
Areas Covered in the Session
- What does it mean to document something?
- The many ways to document
- At what point do you start documenting?
- How do you teach managers to document?
- How do employee-specific records differ from general HR documentation?
- How are PIPs your most important tool in preventing employee lawsuits?
- Tips on using electronic communication for documentation
- How long do you have to keep documentation?
Who Will Benefit
- Business Owners
- Human Resources professionals
- HR Managers & Supervisors
- Managers & Supervisors
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Compliance professionals
- Operations professionals
Suzanne Lucas spent 10 years in corporate HR where she hired, fired, managed the numbers, and double-checked with the lawyers. She left the corporate world to advise people and companies on how to have the best Human Resources departments possible.
Suzanne integrates best practices with innovative ideas and humor, including using improv comedy as a tool for leadership development.
Suzanne’s writings have been published at CBS News, Inc. Magazine, Reader’s Digest, and many other sites. She’s been named a top influencer in HR. You can read her archives at EvilHRLady.org or check out her Tedx Talk: Forget Talent and Get to Work.