There are challenges in dealing with people who bring toxicity to the interaction. One challenge is managing the impact it has on us - the other challenge is how to respond effectively - in essence - in ways that continue to allow us to get the job done and maintain a working relationship.
In this webinar, you will learn key strategies, tactics and skills to protect your emotional and psychological well-being, while at the same time not letting the other person control or dominate.
Why should you Attend
- You work in a team or group environment
- You interact with the public
- You have a team leadership role
- You want to have less stress and more control of interactions
Areas Covered in the Session
- The drivers of toxic behaviour - why they do what they do
- Specific tactics, tips and tools for responding to toxic communications
- How to stay centered and present when faced with toxicity
- A key to relieving your own frustrating
- How to get work done, have effective communications and not let them control your life
Who Will Benefit
- People from all organizational levels can benefit from these strategies
Michael Healey Since 1987 he has been consulting with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing organizational culture and their people as a foundation for continual improvement and enhancing organizational capacity.
From large multi-national to entrepreneurial organizations, government and NGO's, and across the spectrum of executive, senior managers, supervisors and staff