The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR,
Traininng.com LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
Sure, you were good enough to get promoted but being a manager has challenges you never dealt with when you were an employee.
The transition to management isn't just a promotion and a pay raise-it's a shift into a new type of role that requires new skill sets and you are bound to trip up along the way when you are first starting out.
Why you should Attend
Being good at your job doesn't guarantee that you will be a good leader or manager. This webinar will benefit those who have transitioned into a new management role with tips and tools for engaging, motivating, and building high performance. What matters most is how quickly you can formulate a plan and learn these fundamentals
Areas Covered in the Session
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Learn how to build trust
- Learn to manage up and communicate to all stakeholders
- Learn how to Engage your team members to identify areas for improvement
- Know and have a sense of your own capabilities
- The importance of building your credibility and managing tasks while leading people
- Managing Up - What it means and how to use it to communicate effectively
- Managing Peers
- Set expectations and follow-through
- Building your level of confidence with decision making and problem solving
Who Will Benefit
- Those Managers and supervisors who have recently been promoted, those taking on new responsibilities, those with little or no formal training.
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey’s is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains communication skills.