LinkedIn has become much more than a career transition tool. When used properly LinkedIn is a powerful business tool. In this webinar, we will explore who should be using LinkedIn as a business tool as well as the three activities you need to execute on LinkedIn to create real business value.
Attendees of this webinar will be exposed to ideas and best practices which when adopted can provide the framework for using LinkedIn as a business tool.
Why should you Attend
With well over 554,000,000 people on LinkedIn today, we can no longer use LinkedIn as a sideline application if we want to get real business results from LinkedIn.
Every 2 seconds a new LinkedIn Member signs up on LinkedIn and every few minutes a LinkedIn Member begins to get serious using LinkedIn as a business tool. You can no longer ignore LinkedIn if you want to compete in the business environment of today and in the future.
There are many areas of LinkedIn that need to be understood and used properly in order to get business value from your use of LinkedIn. This is the webinar you need to attend to learn how to use LinkedIn as a business tool.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Discover the best practices of building a professional LinkedIn Profile
- Understand the best practices and tactics of growing a relevant LinkedIn Network
- Explore and learn the best practices of building a professional reputation using LinkedIn
- Become aware of the value of using the philosophies of Search Engine Optimization best practices in their LinkedIn Profile
- Become exposed to the best practices of sending and receiving LinkedIn Invitations focused on your business goals
- Review the purpose and tactics of engaging with your LinkedIn in meaningful ways
- We will explore these primary areas of LinkedIn:
- Privacy and Settings
- Personal Profile
- LinkedIn Network
- Sending & Receiving Invitations
- Sharing and Engaging on Content
- LinkedIn Messaging System
Who Will Benefit
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Public Relations
- Business Professionals
- Account Manager
Teddy Burriss is a Certified Social Media Strategist, LinkedIn Coach, Trainer and Keynote speaker. Teddy has been teaching the best practices and tactics of using social media as business tools for 10 years now and each year the best practices and tactics change as this business tool changes.
Teddy is a Dale Carnegie Graduate Coach, Sandler Sales Trained Professional, Practiced Toastmaster and accomplished author. Teddy invests time each day experimenting with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and many other social media tools so he can then share with others and help them grow their business using social media.