This course provides each participant practical experience in time management within the work setting. By using creative, interactive, and effective techniques, the participants will learn to improve teamwork and morale, and increase productivity.
Why you should Attend
- Understanding the Value of Time
- Time is irreplaceable Use it or Lose it
- Time is money it can be measured in dollars
Areas Covered in the Session
- Set priorities to act on the important tasks first
- Build a personal skills inventory
- Handle crises and interruptions
- Delegate to save hours
- Control the paper chase
- Stop procrastination by taking action
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders from most job functions will find this program beneficial, including technology
- HR Professionals
- Professional Associations
- Non-profit Organizations
- General Management
- Business Development
Debra W. Gould, M.S., is a management consultant, business motivational speaker, workshop training, executive coaching, facilitating, and author. Debra is providing management consulting and training services to commercial and government clients.
Debra received her M.S. degree in Management from Florida Institute of Technology. A graduate of the Tuck WBENC Executive Education Program at Dartmouth by IBM, SBA e-200 Business Management and Growth, 2010 and SBA Small Business Executive Education Program (SBEEP), University of Texas El Paso.