Our POP training session addresses how to use time management skills, develop organizational skills and how the importance of follow-up can be helpful. Participants also openly discuss reasons for "getting off your backside".
Why you should Attend
Why do we put things off? This is a question we all seem to ask ourselves at one time or another. This webinar helps in overcoming them.
Areas Covered in the Session
- How to develop techniques on combating procrastination such as the "who, what, where, when and why"
- Discuss the harmful yet satisfying reasons for procrastinating
- Learning the practical tips of the mental, physical, social, emotional of procrastination
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders from most job functions will find this program beneficial, including technology
- HR Professionals
- Professional Associations
- Non-profit Organizations
- General Management
- Business Development
Debra W. Gould, M.S., is a management consultant, business motivational speaker, workshop training, executive coaching, facilitating, and author. Debra is providing management consulting and training services to commercial and government clients.
Debra received her M.S. degree in Management from Florida Institute of Technology. A graduate of the Tuck WBENC Executive Education Program at Dartmouth by IBM, SBA e-200 Business Management and Growth, 2010 and SBA Small Business Executive Education Program (SBEEP), University of Texas El Paso.