If you have taken on a new position and are concerned about what you don't know- you're in good company. Research show supervisors, managers and leaders moving into a new role only get a minuscule amount of the training needed to be successful in the role. On the job learning is expected - but you don't know what you don't know.
This is the place to start.
This webinar provides a structured approach to strategies and steps needed to build a solid foundation in the first 3 months that will set the stage for your future success. If you have been in the role for more than 3 months - don't worry, many of the strategies and ideas will be successful after 90 days and can be applied even if you're an old hand.
Why you should Attend
- Are worried about how to deal with all the different personalities
- Want to ensure you get the team "on board" and engaged early on
- Will have staff who are older or more experienced in their roles
- Are inheriting a team that has dysfunctional moments
- Want to excel, but aren't sure where to start
Areas Covered in the Session
- A step-by-step process for the first 90 days in their new role
- To identify what has to be dealt with now and what can wait until later
- How your leadership style will impact the team
- How to adapt your leadership style to have the most positive impact
- How to create collaboration and engagement on your team
Who Will Benefit
- HR Departments
- Business Owners
- Professionals handling conflict management
- Management Teams
- Team Leaders
- Anyone who works with people that impact their ability to perform at work to the best of their capability
Michael Healey Since 1987 he has been consulting with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing organizational culture and their people as a foundation for continual improvement and enhancing organizational capacity.
From large multi-national to entrepreneurial organizations, government and NGO's, and across the spectrum of executive, senior managers, supervisors and staff