This training session emphasizes the "three" keys to success for any business- Marketing, Financing, and Management.
The marketing section emphasizes a practical approach to better "market" the business while the financing section emphasizes the requirements and availability of financing in today’s market. The management section centers on the importance of managing both "people" and "processes." The session blends each of the three key areas in a comprehensive approach to properly manage a business operation.
The session will also emphasize how a credit manager can use the "three" keys to success model in better managing their team.
Why you should Attend
Attend this proactive training session to learn about the “Three Keys to Success” for any business and their application to the Credit Manager!
Areas Covered in the Session
- What are the Three Keys to Success for any Business?
- Marketing: A Practical Approach
- How does a Business Market its Product/Service on a limited Budget?
- Financing: What type of Financing is Required to be Successful?
- Financing: What type of Financing is Available?
- The Loan Negotiation Process
- Traditional Types of Financing
- Managing "People" and "Processes"
- How does a Business Manage Change?
- A Credit Manager's Use of the "Three" Keys to Success Model
Who Will Benefit
- Credit Managers
- Credit Analysts
David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA, is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a Business Training & Contract CFO Firm that provides seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches for bankers, CPAs, credit managers, attorneys, and business owners.
His extensive professional background of over 30 years includes 20 years as a Business Trainer/ Contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender including the position of Vice President/Senior Banking Officer. Mr. Osburn has also been an adjunct college professor for over 30 years including College of Southern Nevada.