We will cover creating, implementing, and managing Enterprise Risk Management according to standards, best practice and proven methods.
- Resiliency - cybersecurity, business continuity, disaster recovery, and emergency management. You need them all
- The fortunes of businesses today are inevitably linked to Information Security, IT infrastructure, critical data, sustainable workforce, supply chain logistics, and integral systems
- Due to the constant risk of adverse events such as internal and external security threats, natural disasters, sophisticated hacking, and the like, organizations need to increasingly focus on developing a resilient Business Continuity Management Program
Why should you Attend
Attend this session by our expert speaker, Dr. Michael C. Redmond, and learn Principles to Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) in 2019 and beyond.
Michael will help your organization to manage the complexities of an ERM such as areas covering Risk, Impact Analysis, Resiliency and more. This session will enable you to gain knowledge on the implementation of a Gap Analysis in your organization for all of Enterprise Risk.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Risk assessment
- Security policy
- Organization of information security
- Asset management
- Human resources security
- Physical and environmental security
- Communications and operations management
- Access control
- Information systems acquisition, development, and maintenance
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management
- Including a management system into managing Enterprise Risk
- Areas of Enterprise Risk Management
- ISO standards family - for what purpose should each standard be used
- Implementation Tips- costs involved, hiring a consultant, how long does it take, using tools
Who Will Benefit
- Risk Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Security Planners
- CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- Technology Managers
- All Large Corporations
- Association of Contingency Planners
- Audit Associations
- Internal Auditors Association
- Continuity Planners
- Business Continuity Planners
- Disaster Recovery Continuity Planners
- Internal Auditors
Ms. Michael Redmond She is a Consultant, Speaker and Author. She also conducts ISO Certification Training for PECB. Michael is the Chapter President for Association of Contingency Planners Eastern Great Lake Chapter and an active member of ISSA.
Michael is certified as a Lead Implementer in ISO 27001 Information Security Management, ISO 27035 Security Incident Response, ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management and ISO 21500 Project Management. She is a Certified Instructor for ISO Certification Courses through PECB. Also certified Project Manager PMP, and 2 Master Certifications (MBCP) (FBCI) in Disaster Recovery and CEM Emergency Management
She has consulted in the area of Cyber Security for clients in the arenas of Healthcare, Insurance, Financial and Manufacturing. Her projects have included:
SIEM Security information and event management which is Combining software products and services combining security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM)
(CSIRT) which is Cyber Security Incident Response Programs, Plans, Playbooks, Training and Testing.
Audit of CSIRT programs and documentation
Information Security Programs and Implementation
She has 2 books which are coming out in 2016 and are being published by one of the Top International Publishers in the world. The first is a Cyber Security book and the second is a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery book
Michael has a series of Audio Training that receive CEU's from Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) and other certifying organizations..
Cyber Security Training for - 6 CEU's
Business Continuity Management for 20 CEU's. www.rwknowledge.com
Michael's been honored as Top Woman in her field at a White House Luncheon and was selected out of the world to write the prolog for the chapter on RISK Management by the United Nations for their Disaster Book which was given to the head of state for every UN member nation. She has recently been named on the list of "Women of Distinction for 2015" by Women of Distinction Magazine for her work in Cyber Security.
She was selected to speak on Cyber Security Incident Response and SIEM at such recent conferences as:
International ISSA Conference in Chicago
NYS Cyber Security Conference - Co Spoke with Acting CISO for New York State
ISACA Western New York Conference
Metric Stream Round Table in New York City