The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR,
Traininng.com LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
Faced with a large new assignment and no experience working on this type of activity or anything this large, it is easy to lose confidence. As you move forward and hit roadblocks or potential risks become reality, you may be ready to quit. Mastering the c, used by millions of people on millions of projects throughout the world, you will be in a strong position to prevail and prosper. Banish your doubts with proven techniques that help you get the successful results you need.
Why you should Attend
- Articulate the crucial "business problem" you will solve
- Throw out your "to-do" list and organize tasks easily into logical groups in a plan
- "Manage" your project "team" of critical stakeholders
- Track progress and get back on track quickly when things slip
- Demonstrate successful project completion
- Apply lessons learned to the next project
Areas Covered in the Session
- The context for project management
- What are projects and where do they fit?
- Project success factors and pitfalls
- Project Initiation
- Articulate project business problem
- Perform stakeholder analysis
- Planning and scheduling
- Discover requirements
- Analyze scope, constraints, assumptions
- Create a work breakdown structure and tactical plan
- Manage the critical path
- Schedule, assign responsibility, and track
- Cost Management
- Risk Management
- Define risks in a risk impact matrix
- Track and manage risk; escalate risk proactively
- Human Resource and Communication Plan
- Manage people and communicate effectively
- Project execution, monitoring, and control
- Manage and monitor scope, schedule, cost, quality
- Project closure
- Apply Lessons learned for continuous improvement
Who Will Benefit
- Administrative Professionals
- Executive Assistants
- Office Managers
- Small Business Owners
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein Ph.D., and President of Advantage Leadership, Inc. works with leaders and their organizations to Increase your bottom-line results through strategic leadership, engaged employees, and delighted customers in all economic sectors. Draw on her proven ability to mentor you through major change, customizing successful solutions to your complex issues.
For over 25 years, Rebecca has contributed value as an executive, manager, educator, and consultant, honored on four continents. She is a Ph.D. in organizational development, a National Speakers Association Legacy Professional Member, and St. Petersburg Engineering Academy Foreign Member and author of books on strategic leadership and planning.