We'll cover everything you need to know to deliver any presentation with clarity, persuasiveness, and confidence.
This course is designed for professionals with an emphasis on focusing on an objective to inform or persuade, analyzing an audience to match message to needs, developing visuals to enhance your message, and projecting competence through body language and voice.
Why you should Attend
Do your presentations have the impact you intend? Does your delivery grab and hold your audience's attention? Do your words motivate audiences to action? Your professional image can be either built or undermined by your presentation abilities.
This highly successful webinar, customized for professionals, will enhance your presentation skills and give you the insights you need to project a confident professional image in any speaking circumstance.
When your presentation is via technology many of same principles apply but special consideration is given to audio, location, lighting and your appearance.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Deliver a presentation with confidence and skill
- Organize your presentation structure for maximum impact
- Reduce distracting non-verbal communication habits
- Polish delivery and make effective contact with audience
- Make performance anxiety work for you
- Accurately analyze an audience
- Strengthen speech patterns to increase credibility
- Communicate with clarity and conviction
- Demonstrate control in difficult to control situations
- Target message to audience and attitude
- Build speaker confidence (dealing with nervousness)
- Using visual to enhance rather than compete with message
- Handling Questions: demonstrating control
- Virtual Presentations: audio, location, lighting and appearance
Who Will Benefit
- Executive Level
- Pretty Much Everyone Else too!
Mr. Paul Byrne is a senior partner and trainer with Mackay Byrne Group; he is also a professor of communications skills in Ottawa, Ontario. As a professor, he’s been formally recognized for outstanding achievements in teaching and curriculum design. Corporate clients have been consistently rewarded with his ability to translate academic theory and psychological research into practical communication techniques for the workplace. His training design and delivery skills
have been applauded by clients coast to coast.
His personal belief is that enhanced communication competence is a result of a heightened selfawareness, an appreciation of benefits (personal and organizational), and knowledge of easy to understand communication techniques and strategies. To this end, he consistently creates an environment that is psychologically safe, highly participatory, and above all, professionally
Paul has been facilitating personal communication skills training for over fourteen years.He has,
A Masters Degree in Adult Education
Authored, and co-authored, numerous books and publications related to Performance Communication Skills in the workplace
Designed curriculum for the Province on Ontario
Enhanced the communication presence and competence of thousands of individuals nationwide
Developed and delivered Strategic Communication Skills training workshops for many Fortune 500 companies