The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR,
Traininng.com LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
To present an overview of their responsibilities for the execution of the safety program. This is for supervisors, leads on projects, HR, and upper management. Most just guess what is required and most fear they will overlook something important in the safety program. This webinar will help you address those requirements despite your plate being already full with meeting production goals
Why you should Attend
- The frequently overlooked regulations that specifically address OSHA regulations for upper management.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Frustrations/Fears to be eliminated about their responsibility
- When and how to enforce the safety program
- Why documentation is a must
- Do you have liability exposure for failure to execute the program?
- How to know what the regs are and how to stay on task
- How to do the job with limited time
Who Will Benefit
- CEO, COO, CXO Levels
- HR Managers
- Project Leads
Gary Heppner 30 years an independent Insurance broker in California, writing a large book of workers compensation and other lines of insurance. Been providing assistance with over 23+ OSHA Consultative visit from OSHA during the last 19 years.
Speaking on Webinars Monthly to all 50-states for the last 1.5 years.
Held 1-hour webinar to equipment rental agencies in North America.
Featured one month in Equipment rental agencies monthly magazine.
Conducted over 100 + "OSHA Mock OSHA Audits" for clients to determine compliance