The NACHA Operating Rules need to be followed by all financial institutions who process ACH transactions.
This webinar will provide all the details necessary to help them stay in compliance with all the changes coming in 2019 and BEYOND!
Topics such as the addition of a new window for Same Day ACH (SDA) allowing two more hours for the SDA functionality. Included will be the details on improving Funds availability for Same Day and non-Same Day ACH transactions.
In addition, a review of how the Annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit is changing - and the removal of Appendix 8.Register today for your chance to see how these new Rules will impact your ACH Operations areas.
Why should you Attend
To remain in compliance with the Rules, participants in the ACH network need to ensure they are up-to-date on recent changes and newly approved amendments to the Rules.
This session will cover all the newly approved details and how these changes affect you as a participant in the ACH network, whether you are an ODFI, an RDFI or a TPS or TPSP.
There are several pertinent changes to the NACHA Operating Rules, including a change to the annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit which goes into effect Jan 1, 2019.This is a must-attend session, Register Today!
Areas Covered in the Session
- Define the recently approved amendments to the Rules on Expanding Same day ACH and how these changes will affect you as a financial institution
- Provide specifics on the changes to the annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit and Appendix 8
- Describe the potential impact on participants in the ACH network with approved changes to other ACH Risk Management topics such as:
- Supplementing the fraud detection standard for Internet-initiated (WEB) debits
- Allowing RDFIs to indicate within a return that the original transaction was questionable or part of anomalous activity
- Supplementing the existing account information security requirements for large Originators and Third-Parties
- Plus other "minor Rules topics" changes and what this means to you as a participant in the network
Who Will Benefit
- Financial Institution Professionals (New/Current Operations Staff)
- Banking Operations Managers and Staff
- Compliance and Risk Professionals
- Treasury Management Professionals
- Aspiring and Current AAPs (Accredited ACH Professionals)
- Payroll Processors
- Company / Business Owners (Originators)
- Banking Managers/ Supervisors
- Third-Party Service Providers and Third-Party Senders
- Audit and Compliance Personnel / Risk Managers
Donna K Olheiser , AAP, is the vice president of Education Services and founder of Dynamic Mastership, LLC. She is an enthusiastic and energetic Certified Master Trainer with over 14 years’ training experience. She has designed and facilitated over 100 training sessions each year with her expertise being the rules for companies and financial institutions when processing electronic (specifically ACH) payments, then scheduling the events to facilitate/deliver the material through a variety of venues (webinars, teleseminars, in-person workshops, including regional and national conferences).
Ms. Olheiser is also an experienced project manager managing education programs for organizations processing electronic payments and developing personalized training programs for financial institutions.
She has over 24 years of experience in the financial services industry which includes 9 years’ experience as the education service director at a Regional Payments Association (RPA), where she managed and facilitated the entire education program for nearly 800 financial institution members. Prior to that, Ms. Olheiser spent 14 years in various departments with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis and also holds the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designation (achieved in 2004).
Her extensive knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for transferring payment processing knowledge using the adult learning theory is remarkable and has helped many payment professionals perform daily operational tasks including exception processing while remaining compliant with the NACHA Operating Rules. She uses scenarios and examples to bring the learning home, easy to comprehend and apply to real-life day-to-day ACH processing. Ms. Olheiser’s ability to engage the learner through the entire training event helps the adult learner apply what they’ve learned during and after each training session.