In this webinar, Andy Lanning will show you how to finally control
your Word documents by demonstrating many features that are overlooked
but incredibly valuable.
Document creation can be fun if only you knew about these tools!
prepared to learn some new shortcuts you probably would not think were
important, but in reality, they are vital to an efficient MS Word
By the end of this webinar, Andy wants you to feel like the “Boss” of MS Word!
Why you should Attend
In this practical webinar, you will learn some old-school tools of MS
Word! These features were designed to make your life easier when working
on long and complex documents, yet over years, they have been
Areas Covered in the Session
- Word’s Option settings
- Add ‘placeholder’ text in a flash
- Use and understand the multiple page layouts and view layouts
- Understand one of the most valuable tools in Word: the Navigation Pane
- Control paragraph and line spacing, as well as…
- Control tabs and indents, bullets, and numbering
- Learn and Review the Super Secret to MS Word
- View the Hidden Codes behind your document
- Forever fix common user typos (with AutoCorrect)
- Swiftly rearrange a document
- LeapFrog Paragraphs
- Object Selection Pane
Who Will Benefit
- Financial consultants
- Human Resource
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Medical Devices
Andy Lanning, owner, trainer, and Chief Nerd of Computer Software Training, LLC.
Andy has 25+ years of experience teaching computer software in the corporate and university environments. She teaches basic to advanced levels in most Microsoft Office programs. She is adjunct faculty at Boise State University, since 1994 to present, where she specializes in computer training for the Center for Professional Development. She also travels to teach at company conferences across the U.S.
Andy’s background includes corporate training, private training, and freelance data analysis. She has recorded several online training courses for Udemy.com, GoSkills.com, and in her career has delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a variety of Microsoft topics.