Directors and Managers today are continually challenged in managing their union workforce. It remains extremely important for
them to have and utilize their available tools and learn new tools, in order to effectively manage their employees.
The information presented in this webinar will save time and money for your organization as Managers will perform more effectively, as they embrace positive employee and labor-management relationships.
Why you should Attend
- You will be able to administer the appropriate use of Discipline in the Workplace
- You will be able to understand and effectively document the Unsatisfactory performer
- You will be able to communicate in an effective manner with Union Representatives
- Successfully handle Grievances
- Build or maintain existing positive working union relationships with Employees and Union officials
Areas Covered in the Session
- Grievance Understanding
- Learn To Discipline
- Understand The Just Cause Standard
- Understand Progressive Discipline
- Effectively Communicate With The Union
- Document the Unsatisfactory Performer
Ms. IR, is the author of "Negotiating The Labor Agreement” His experience covers 40 years of successfully negotiating over 500+ labor contracts in varied industries as Executive Director and Vice President for Fortune 100 Companies, and in areas, such as, but not limited to, Manufacturing, Distribution, Telecom, Retail, Healthcare & Senior Care, Food services, Housekeeping & Facilities.
He has negotiated with over 20 National and Local Unions, trained 1000’s of Managers in “Managing a Union Workforce", “Negotiating The Labor Agreement” , and “Your Employees Are Organizing A Union”, Collective Bargaining as well as Union Avoidance and Employee Relations issues.
He knows and fully understands:
- How to build and maintain successful relationships with Union Leaders locally and nationally
- Maintain and/or Develop existing Managements Rights to ensure the unfettered Right “to run your business” to ensure successful Workplace policies
- Develop and/or protect consistent Contract language. He consistently ensures that clients expectations are often exceeded