This session will provide you insightful wisdom on diverse backgrounds and characteristics is an achievement that you reflect on with pride. It's a major investment to bring talent into your organization.
Why you should Attend
- Describe the specific actions you would like your CEO/senior leaders to take in the first three months of your strategic DE&I
- To build a sense of teamwork and group mission in the participants to facilitate methods of improving the organizations
- To discuss the communication gaps currently exist in the organization
- To increase participants' understanding of the advantages of finding ways to get everyone involved through corporate social responsibility
Areas Covered in the Session
- To enable participants to understand and will need to experience cultural, equity and inclusion, educational and training changes to remain viable and productive in the future
- To increase participants' understanding of the advantages of a diverse workplace, and the means in which a diverse workplace social responsibility furthers the achievement of the objectives of the organization
- To ensure that no messages are communicated that overtly or subtly circumvent your organization's diversity value through the marketing, advertising and branding.
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders from most job functions will find this program beneficial, including Technology
- HR Professionals
- Professional Associations
- Non-profit Organizations
- General Management
- Operations and Business Development
Debra W. Gould, M.S., is a management consultant, business motivational speaker, workshop training, executive coaching, facilitating, and author. Debra is providing management consulting and training services to commercial and government clients.
Debra received her M.S. degree in Management from Florida Institute of Technology. A graduate of the Tuck WBENC Executive Education Program at Dartmouth by IBM, SBA e-200 Business Management and Growth, 2010 and SBA Small Business Executive Education Program (SBEEP), University of Texas El Paso.