The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR,
Traininng.com LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
Increasingly, Regulators look for evidence that the company reviews its own processes and controls to ensure that, for example:
- Policies and procedures are actually being followed by operational staff
- Processes are not "shelfware" (i.e., policy exists but "never comes off the shelf")
- A strong risk management function has not deteriorated into ineffectiveness
- There is clear ownership and accountability for compliance throughout the supply chain
Why you should Attend
This webinar will equip attendees with the understanding of the components of Accounts Payable and the internal controls required within the acquisition process.
Areas Covered in the Session
In this webinar we shall cover:
- Where Accounts Payable Come From
- General Controls over Acquisitions
- Processing checks Best Procedure
- Vendor Allowances
- Accounts Payable Fraud Red Flags
Who Will Benefit
- Internal Auditors
- Financial Managers
- Purchasing and Procurement Managers
- Operational Managers
Richard E. Cascarino, MBA, CIA, CISM, CFE, CRMA
Well known in international auditing, Richard is a principal of Richard Cascarino & Associates based in Colorado, USA and Johannesburg, South Africa with over 32 years of experience in audit training and consultancy. He is a regular speaker to National and International conferences and has presented courses throughout Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the USA. Richard is a Past President of the Institute of Internal Auditors in South Africa, was the founding Regional Director of the Southern African Region of the IIA-Inc and is a member of ISACA, and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, where he was a member of the Board of Regents for Higher Education.
Richard was Chairman of the Audit Committee of Gauteng cluster 2 (Premier's office, Shared Services and Health) in Johannesburg and was also the Chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee of the Department of Public Enterprises in South Africa