Create dynamic presentations with PowerPoint by uniting automated features of Word and Excel. This webinar includes a broad scope of techniques that will make reporting and presenting from all three MS Office applications easier and more effective.
Learn about Word's integration of Excel data, linking and embedding Excel data to PowerPoint, using Word for customized PowerPoint speaker notes and converting Word outlines to PowerPoint.
Why should you Attend
This webinar will give attendees important time-saving techniques for creating truly smart presentations; determine when and how to use each type of integration effectively.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Learn the details of copy and paste functionality
- Determine when and how to link and embed data from one program into another
- Master Excel data integration into Word
- Use Word to create a new PowerPoint presentation automatically with the Send to PowerPoint command
- Use Word for automatic PowerPoint speaker notes / handouts
- Create an online PowerPoint presentation using Word
- Link Excel data and charts with PowerPoint for automatic updating
Who Will Benefit
- Administrative assistants
- Sales associates
- Marketing personnel
- Medical personnel
- Legal professionals
- Anyone using MS Office in a business or educational setting to create reports and presentations
Cathy Horwitz is an independent consultant specializing in Microsoft Office instruction. She has over 30 years of experience as a Microsoft Office instructor. Cathy is proficient in all levels of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. Cathy holds a degree in Psychology and a Master in Business Administration degree with an emphasis in Human Resources.
Cathy worked for Zenith Data Systems for 17 years. She worked for a Zenith distributor when personal computers were first introduced. Zenith established a computer division and began manufacturing and selling personal computers. Cathy was involved in software training from the very beginning. She has been training as an independent consultant since 1993.
Cathy’s strengths include customizing classes based on the needs of individual students and providing realistic business examples to compliment training. She is a high energy trainer with a flair for training the adult student.
When not training, Cathy enjoys gardening and refinishing vintage furniture.