Are you in marketing? HR? Anything related to workplace culture, hiring, marketing, or content? Guess what. You're all in the same big, fun, happy, mess together! For high performing brands it's all about connecting the dots between these functional areas and integrating culture, marketing, and content together to go "inside out" to the world.
This means having a strategy in place to tell the stories of your people and processes in a way that's both true to your organization but also compelling and intentional. For most B2B companies this means a heavy dose of LinkedIn and integrating it into your overall talent and marketing planning. If you know you need a plan, are in the dark about where to start, and just want a roadmap that you can take and run with alongside your other teams, then this is for you.
Come bring your questions, challenges and leadership drama to this session where we'll explore how to institutionalize people-based storytelling, how to use the same content for internal and external purposes, how to accelerate HR and Marketing as one, and other tips to be an authentic and relatable brand that actually does something interesting on LinkedIn. If you're a stakeholder for culture, marketing, sales, or leadership, come to this session ready to map a path toward great content and clear process.
Oh, and if you're looking for a few secret hacks, pro tips and even a splash of video guidance we've got you covered.
Why you should Attend
- Do you see other brands using LinkedIn and crushing it with their content?
- Do you feel lost when it comes to using LinkedIn for talent attraction?
- Do you struggle to do something with LinkedIn beyond boosting a post or using Recruiter?
- Do you dream about having a plan for using LinkedIn as a strategic people tool?
- Do you worry about your retention rates and want to create a "stickier" workplace?
- Are you bored with using LinkedIn just to post about open positions and golf fundraisers?
- Are your employees bored with your culture?
Areas Covered in the Session
- LinkedIn Strategy
- LinkedIn Content Marketing
- LinkedIn Employer Branding
- Employee Content
- Content Marketing
- Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
Who Will Benefit
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing and Promotions Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Vice President of Marketing
- Content Director
- Content Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Producer
- Content Specialist
- Content Strategist
- Content Writer
- Community Manager
- Digital Communications Professional
- Digital Media Director
- Director of Social Media
- Director of Social media Marketing
- Engagement Coordinator
- Engagement Manager
- Multimedia communications Specialist
- Social media Editor
- Social media Manager
- Social media marketing Manager
- Social media Strategist
- Director of Human Resources
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Recruitment Marketing Director
- Corporate Recruiter
- Human Resources Manager
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Employer Brand Manager
- Benefits Manager
- Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Technical Recruiter
- Virtual Recruiter
- Human Resources Assistant
- Chief Talent Officer
- Vice President of Human Resources
- VP of Talent Acquisition (or VP of Recruiting)
- VP of Talent Management (or VP Talent Development)
A natural-born creative, Jon Barnes serves as a leader, mentor, strategist, and consultant, having worked with some of the world’s most recognizable brands across a variety of different industries.
Charging ahead with the realization that creativity can be applied to any profession, Jon has run his own advertising and design firm, worked with youth in full-time ministry, “done time” in legal marketing, been a YouTube celebrity, content marketing expert, and now leads Rebel Haiku, a marketing consultancy and training dojo in Ellicott City, MD. Jon’s passion is to equip, inspire, and unleash those he works with, helping professionals and brands identify and live out what truly makes them unique.
With experience in brand strategy, content, coaching, and creativity, Jon brings a unique perspective to the table for any endeavor.
After initially pursuing a degree in automotive design, Jon went on to obtain a BA in Bible and Theology from Washington Bible College, a Master’s Degree in Modern Studies from Loyola University Maryland, and after flirting with a Doctoral program eventually decided that making YouTube videos was a better investment of energy. Jon is also the author of Creative Threads, a career-finding and entrepreneurship handbook for students and young professionals (2018, Apprentice House Publishers).