The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org." ...more
Traininng.com LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
"How to Manage and Resolve Conflict in the Workplace" - The art of managing and resolving conflict in the workplace is a 60-minute webinar that focuses on the problem of conflict and how to prevent it in the workplace. It provides an overview of the conflict, how destructive and costly it can be for employers, its components, and strategies to prevent and resolve it.
Why you should Attend
- To provide an opportunity for employees to learn about the issue of Conflict Management and Resolution and to talk about how conflict affects the work environment
- To help employees understand the consequences of not managing and resolving conflict in the workplace and the consequences of breaking the rules
- To offer structured exercises that help empower employees to work together to create a positive and productive work environment
- To enable employees to want to serve in team leadership roles to support their organization's conflict management and prevention initiative
Areas Covered in the Session
- To help participants recognize areas in their personal and professional lives that need improvement and develop strategies to accomplish their conflict management goals
- To identify various types of conflict and how it affects employees, clients, and others in the work environment
- Empower participants to report, oppose and end the disruptive and destructive conflict in the workplace; and support and assist in mediating a dispute in the workplace, if it occurs
Who Will Benefit
- General Managers
- All HR Directors, Managers, and Generalists
- All Employees
U. Harold Levy , President of Levy and Levy Enterprises, is a national and international speaker, trainer, consultant and recognized expert on civil right issues, human resources, leadership and management. Mr. Levy has over 30 years of experience in the profession, most recently as the Eastern Regional Business Enterprise Analyst for the Pennsylvania Department of General Services. Some of his clients include major pharmaceutical corporations, police departments, colleges and universities, state and county government agencies and non-profit organizations.
Mr. Levy has published several articles on topics relating to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, diversity and inclusion and equity issues, civil rights and human resource issues. A graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, Mr. Levy has a Bachelor’s in International Relations degree, a Master’s in Public Administration degree and is a certified mediation counselor. Mr. Levy is the recipient of many awards including the prestigious Administrative Service Award at the University of Minnesota Duluth, and the Tri State Consortium of Opportunity Programs for New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.