"How to Manage and Resolve Conflict in the Workplace" - The art of managing and resolving conflict in the workplace is a 60-minute webinar that focuses on the problem of conflict and how to prevent it in the workplace. It provides an overview of the conflict, how destructive and costly it can be for employers, its components, and strategies to prevent and resolve it.
Why you should Attend
- To provide an opportunity for employees to learn about the issue of Conflict Management and Resolution and to talk about how conflict affects the work environment
- To help employees understand the consequences of not managing and resolving conflict in the workplace and the consequences of breaking the rules
- To offer structured exercises that help empower employees to work together to create a positive and productive work environment
- To enable employees to want to serve in team leadership roles to support their organization's conflict management and prevention initiative
Areas Covered in the Session
- To help participants recognize areas in their personal and professional lives that need improvement and develop strategies to accomplish their conflict management goals
- To identify various types of conflict and how it affects employees, clients, and others in the work environment
- Empower participants to report, oppose and end the disruptive and destructive conflict in the workplace; and support and assist in mediating a dispute in the workplace, if it occurs.
Who Will Benefit
- General Managers
- All HR Directors, Managers, and Generalists
- All Employees
U. Harold Levy , President of Levy and Levy Enterprises, is a national and international speaker, trainer, consultant and recognized expert on civil right issues, human resources, leadership and management. Mr. Levy has over 30 years of experience in the profession, most recently as the Eastern Regional Business Enterprise Analyst for the Pennsylvania Department of General Services. Some of his clients include major pharmaceutical corporations, police departments, colleges and universities, state and county government agencies and non-profit organizations.
Mr. Levy has published several articles on topics relating to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, diversity and inclusion and equity issues, civil rights and human resource issues. A graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, Mr. Levy has a Bachelor’s in International Relations degree, a Master’s in Public Administration degree and is a certified mediation counselor. Mr. Levy is the recipient of many awards including the prestigious Administrative Service Award at the University of Minnesota Duluth, and the Tri State Consortium of Opportunity Programs for New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.