Fail to Plan; Plan to Fail. You know the adage. Do you apply it? These extraordinary times require extraordinary performance by every leader and manager throughout your organization. Whether in the public, private or nonprofit/NGO sector. Use your strategic plan to enhance your leadership, accomplish your goals and make sound decisions based on your results. Improve your outcomes systematically.
Why you should Attend
It's easy to become a victim of the "To-Do" list, crisis management and putting out the latest fire. That approach seldom leads to sustainable success. Focus on driving your daily action through the power of your vision and mission, planning strategically and focusing on results to realize the progress your organization demands.
Join Rebecca Staton-Reinstein and go from tactical to strategic leadership.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Learn how to plan for success strategically in order to turn your vision into reality.
- Gain strategies for using your mission to drive daily action and decision making.
- Engage everyone in accomplishing organizational goals
- Understand why you need to resist firefighting and quick tactical reactions and how to do that.
- Learn how to focus on results, not activity, to evolve your plan.
- Gain critical insight into how to demonstrate ROI for your planning efforts.
Who Will Benefit
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
- Departmental Managers
- Project managers
- Leaders in any capacity
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein Ph.D., and President of Advantage Leadership, Inc. works with leaders and their organizations to Increase your bottom-line results through strategic leadership, engaged employees, and delighted customers in all economic sectors. Draw on her proven ability to mentor you through major change, customizing successful solutions to your complex issues.
For over 25 years, Rebecca has contributed value as an executive, manager, educator, and consultant, honored on four continents. She is a Ph.D. in organizational development, a National Speakers Association Legacy Professional Member, and St. Petersburg Engineering Academy Foreign Member and author of books on strategic leadership and planning.