This seminar will help alleviate any doubts managers may have about what their role is when it comes to motivating employees. If you are uncertain about the steps that you can take to create a climate, this webinar will help.
Why you should Attend
This topic will discuss the managers role in creating a motivational climate and will examine four key things that are done by successful leaders to create a motivational climate.
- Creating a climate of open communication
- Providing reinforcing and corrective feedback in a timely manner
- Knowing when to provide support , when to provide direction or both
- The importance of consistency and why it is often easier said than done.
Areas Covered in the Session
- The definition of motivation
- Consequences to the workforce when motivation or commitment is lacking
- The managers role in motivating people
- The managers role in creating a motivational climate
- Four steps that drive a motivational climate and how to implement them
Who Will Benefit
- New Managers
- HR Professionals
- Department Heads
- Small Business Owners
Michael Cox is the founder and President of Nittany Business Coaching and Training. He has provided hundreds of highly acclaimed seminars and webinars on a variety of topics over the last ten years.
He brings his seminars to life with examples from his 29-year career as a high performing leader and manager in the corporate world where he was noted for his ability to develop high performing leaders and teams that consistently exceeded all measurements while having fun.
Mike brings a highly interactive and collaborative approach to all seminars and webinars. He is highly adept at identifying key needs for his clients and students and tailoring his approach to ensure that the most important needs are addressed. His webinars have been described as "highly interactive and compelling," "engaging and exciting," and "highly impactful."
He is passionate about ensuring that attendees leave with a clear plan that can be implemented immediately to drive results and performance.
Mike has an MBA in Marketing from St. Joseph's University. He has worked with various levels of management and staff to provide training and coaching that makes a difference.