Learn immediately actionable best practices that you can use to build stronger client relationships and thus maximize the customer lifetime value of your client relationships.
Why you should Attend
Sales is an inherently "HUMAN" endeavor. A fact many "Sales" people seem to ignore. All successful Sales professionals perform at their best, when they are forging powerful relationships as Servant Masters to exceed their client's wants, needs, and desires.
During this informative, educational, entertaining and THOUGHT-PROVOKING course you will obtain immediately actionable best strategies you can apply to grow your book of business by leveraging empathy and emotional intelligence.
Effectively transition your sales approach from being a transactional "BUY FROM ME" order-taker to a relationship-cultivator and maximize your sales productivity/profitability.
Areas Covered in the Session
- The distinction between retention and renewals
- 3 types of Client (mercenaries, loyalists, brand ambassadors
- The 4-stage client relationship process (think marriage)
- Using Emotional Intelligence
- Avoid selling, become a Servant master instead
- Net promoter score
- Customer lifetime value process
- Hunter versus Farmer - types of approaches to client acquisition and retention
Who Will Benefit
- Sales Professionals
- Customer care/client relationship Management professionals
- Account Management Teams
Ethan Chazin is a New York-based business coach. He works with C-Suite leadership teams to increase their organizational profitability by improving employee productivity and performance through training & development. In the process, he consults with his clients to transform their culture, focusing on creating pro-employee environments using empowerment & engagement.
In his latest book, The Compassionate Organization, he synthesizes his nearly ten years of research into the characteristics that all amazing organizations share into one key attribute required for lasting success: compassionate organizational cultures.