In this practical webinar, you will learn a handful of the most useful and often used formulas in Excel. These will include: VLookup, HLookup, Text to Columns, Concatenate, and remove Duplicates and more!
Why you should Attend
Leery of those cryptic Excel Functions and syntax? The ultimate goal is to empower the attendees by demonstrating the most common formulas so they understand formula syntax to build and fix their own calculations as needed. Attend this webinar and you'll learn time saving formulas the will improve your efficiency on projects.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Text To Columns and then Reverse w/ Concatonate
- Use two types of IF Functions (Logical and Error)
- Understand the syntax of the VLookup and HLookup formulas
- Transpose Data that may be organized incorrectly
- Remove Duplicates while staying in charge of the process with Conditional Formatting
- Name Box - Advanced level
- Absolute Ref vs Named Range in Formulas
- How to Audit Formulas
Who Will Benefit
- Anyone who is mostly self-taught in Excel, from beginner to advanced, you will learn amazing tips in this webinar
Andy Lanning, owner, trainer, and Chief Nerd of Computer Software Training, LLC.
Andy has 25+ years of experience teaching computer software in the corporate and university environments. She teaches basic to advanced levels in most Microsoft Office programs. She is adjunct faculty at Boise State University, since 1994 to present, where she specializes in computer training for the Center for Professional Development. She also travels to teach at company conferences across the U.S.
Andy’s background includes corporate training, private training, and freelance data analysis. She has recorded several online training courses for Udemy.com, GoSkills.com, and in her career has delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a variety of Microsoft topics.