You already have a brand. The real question is, “Are You in Control of It?”
Your level of success is inextricably related to your level of personal development.
If you are experiencing any of the following fears, uncertainties, and doubts, this training is for you:
- Fear of Being Misunderstood: Gain the skills to consciously shape others' perceptions of you, reducing the fear of being misunderstood or misrepresented.
- Uncertainty About Personal Brand Attributes: Understand your personal brand style attributes, providing clarity and confidence in how you present yourself to the world.
- Doubts About Authenticity: Elevate your authenticity and consistency, alleviating doubts about whether you are genuinely conveying your true self.
- Confusion About First Impressions: Gain control over the crucial first impressions others form about you, alleviating the uncertainty of how you come across.
- Insecurity About Your Personal Brand Impact: Learn the critical characteristics of a memorable personal brand, boosting your confidence in the impact you can make.
- Lack of Clarity: Through self-assessment and personal brand declarations, find clarity about your personal brand identity and how to align it with your goals and aspirations.
Join our Personal Brand Clarity training to overcome these fears, uncertainties, and doubts, and emerge with a powerful, authentic, and memorable personal brand that will propel your career and leadership journey forward.
Why you should Attend
YOU already have a brand. The question is, “Are you in control of it; are you managing it; and are you leveraging it?” When you dig deep to identify and define your own unique Personal Brand, you create a blueprint for your own authenticity and consistency; building long-term trust and relationships that help you achieve your full potential personally and professionally.
As others perceive you through your actions, behaviors, dialogue, and more; they formulate specific impressions within seconds. Getting crystal clear and conscious of your unique brand can help you focus in on highlighting your strengths and showcasing your skills consistently and distinctively.
Just like companies have brands, every one of us has a personal brand that already exists in the minds of our audiences. In this interactive, experiential workshop we’ll help you understand how to take control of, manage, and leverage it. Your Personal brand can be only be managed by identifying, defining, and then becoming your unique brand style, living your values, expressing your differentiators and setting standard levels of performance.
Why You Should Attend:
- Unlock Your Unique Brand Identity: Discover the 6 critical components that make up your Personal Brand DNA, providing you with a clear roadmap to understand and express your authentic self.?
- Control First Impressions: Understand that in just seconds, people form perceptions about you. Learn how to consciously shape those initial impressions to be positive, authentic, and memorable, setting the tone for lasting relationships.?
- Maximize Your Personal Brand Style: Identify and harness your personal brand style attributes to stand out and create distinction in your field, making you more memorable and influential.?
- Elevate Authenticity and Consistency: Elevate your authenticity and consistency in how you present yourself, both online and offline. Infuse your unique "way of being" into your daily routine to build trust and rapport with colleagues, clients, and associates.?
- Self-Assessment: Evaluate your current personal brand through a brief self-assessment tool, gaining valuable insights into your strengths and areas for improvement.?
- Memorable Characteristics: Learn the three most critical characteristics that create a memorable personal brand, enabling you to leave a lasting impact on everyone you encounter.?
- Personal Brand Declarations: Develop and commit to your new personal brand declarations, empowering you to align your actions and behaviors with your desired brand image.
Areas Covered in the Session
In this session, you will learn the critical differences between the function of Marketing vs. Branding and how knowing this can greatly affect your bottom line. Also, learn the secrets of the three most powerful attributes of a successful brand and capitalize on them to:
- Increase customer loyalty
- Create brand insistence from customers
- Make marketing dollars work smarter, not harder!
- Increase employee retention
- Decrease marketing expenditures
- Decrease price sensitivity
- Increase referrals
- Become who you want to be known for!
Join us in this highly interactive session designed to inspire you to think differently about building your business brand from the inside-out!
Who Will Benefit
- Solo-professionals (Coaches, consultants, practitioners, brokers, agents, distributors) who are the brand of their business.
- Sales professionals
- Emerging leaders in corporations
Suzanne Tulien is a certified trainer, and certified in accelerated adult learning methodology, Suzanne Tulien, Brand Clarity Expert, Author, and International Speaker trains subject-matter experts on the powerful techniques trainers use to ensure efficient delivery of their expertise into the hearts and minds of their audiences.
Suzanne designed & built the Be A Better Speaker workshop when she realized how many highly credentialed subject-matter experts were attempting to deliver what they knew on stages around the world, while falling flat on audience ears. She is on a mission to train these experts to properly deliver their information in ways that fully enlist, equip and engage their audiences to want more and take action.
With over 30 years of strategic communication, marketing, business and personal brand development, Suzanne’s focus on enlisting, equipping, and engaging her audiences and clients creates the necessary transference of knowledge that leads to high impact and action. Because her experiential delivery of expertise is radically different, she is paving the way business owners evangelize their brand value position and actually reduce marketing costs while growing market share, and building priceless advocacy.
As author of The 6 Myths of Small Business Branding and co-author of Brand DNA; Uncover Your Organization’s Genetic Code to Competitive Advantage, and her latest book ‘Personal Brand Clarity; Identify, Define & Align to What You Want to Be Known For, she is helping to overlay the transformational highway to grow by conscious, strategic design; not by DEFAULT!