This webinar is designed to help you negotiate “win-win” agreements. This approach creates a negotiating environment that protects your professional (and personal) relationships by reaching mutually acceptable agreements. This collaborative negotiation strategy is used to negotiate deals, resolve disputes and make decisions, the outcomes are positive. Organizational and leadership results include higher performance levels, employee engagement, job satisfaction, joint problem-solving, reducing risk, stronger stakeholder relations and improved company reputation.
Why you should Attend
Effectively negotiating win-win outcomes is a life skill that affects our personal and professional relationships, levels of profit or income, and the functionality of groups and teams.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Understand how collaborative negotiations foster longer-term relationships
- Boost confidence by working towards the best possible solution
- Maximize value including fairness through strategic collaboration
- Shift from using tactics to understanding the interests of each party
- Focus on meeting both parties’ needs by addressing issues, not positions
- Cultivate safe and respectful communication through effective negotiations language
- Build strong alliances and relations with stakeholders including employees, management, colleagues, and customers.
Who Will Benefit
- Independent Contractors
- Business Owners
- HR Professionals
- Legal Professionals
Melanie Klinghoffer, JD, LLM, is an Organizational Development Strategist, Certified Advanced Group Facilitator, Keynote Speaker and Professional Mentor with over 20 years of business and senior executive management experience in the staffing, recruiting and workforce Industry. She is an accomplished strategic partner helping clients achieve desired outcomes in the areas of change management, maximizing productivity, employee engagement and retention, leadership development, motivation, energy and productivity, team-building, cultivating healthy workplace cultures, communication and conflict resolution, and performance improvement.
Melanie’s services have benefited private companies, professional firms, public sector, and educational institutions. She has also served as an advisor and mentor for leaders of Fortune 25 companies, premier law firms and small to mid-size businesses. Melanie is fondly referred to as a “game changer” by those she serves and is known for helping individuals, leaders, teams and organizations conquer tough challenges in today’s workplace to build resilience, break through resistance, establish trust, foster relationships, activate wellness, overcome adversity, navigate change and promote peace.