Learning how to efficiently use Excel is so critical in many of today's office jobs. Many people know the Excel basics.
This webinar will show you how to use the tools sort and filter in Excel,and subtotals to really help get the most out of your data, be more efficient, and find the information that you are looking for.
Why you should Attend
Attend the webinar if you are using MS Office in a business or educational setting to create reports and presentations.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Sorting data in Excel
- Filter data with AutoFilter
- Use custom filter techniques
- Apply conditional formatting for quick analysis
- Sort and filter using colors and icons from conditional formatting
- Create, view, and remove Subtotals
- Split complex data into separate columns for ideal filtering and sorting
Who Will Benefit
- Administrative Assistants
- Sales Associates
- Marketing Personnel
- Medical Personnel
- Legal Professionals
- Anyone using MS Office in a business or educational setting to create reports and presentations
Cathy Horwitz Cathy Horwitz believes that when your employees know the capabilities of the software they use, they will demonstrate improved productivity, will be more efficient and will be able to problem solve more easily.
Cathy teaches classes on the Microsoft suite of application software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Outlook. Cathy has over 30 years of experience in classroom training and application support with personal computers and has been an instructor for the Microsoft Office Suite since 1989.
Her strengths include customizing classes based on the needs of individual students and providing realistic business examples to compliment training. She is a high energy trainer with a flair for training the adult student.
When not teaching, Cathy enjoys shopping estate sales and refinishing mid-century furniture.