Of course, we all have customers and we know we need to maintain a good relationship with them. But how do we do that? Yes, software systems are useful tools, which help us track the details. Our strategy for staying connected with customers is much more important. Each customer is unique. How do they want to be contacted? What are their needs? What affects their business today? Have their needs changed since we worked with them initially? What results did they get from working with us? Do they need additional products or services? The questions mount up, and that's the key to managing these vital relationships. Learn to think more strategically about sustaining long-term healthy relationships and grow your business with every interaction.
Why you should Attend
- Think more about strategic approaches than tactics
- Work with your customer's personality
- Apply Dr. Kano's unique approach to your customers
- It's all about them; a branding expert's advice
- Discover what the customer really wants
- Don't rely on software; rely on conversation
Areas Covered in the Session
- What are your experiences with managing customer relationships? What's worked? What's fallen short?
- What are the fundamentals of understanding personality you can use to communicate more effectively with your customers?
- What can we learn from Dr. Kano's study of a camera company to enhance our ability to dig out customers hidden needs, wants, and unexpressed desires? How do we construct practical probing questions?
- What can everyone learn from a branding expert's mantra: It's all about them? How do we apply this practical approach strategically?
- How do I construct a strategic approach to internal and/or external customer relationships that grow my business? If I use customer management software, how can I increase its usefulness? How do I deploy a more strategic plan to work with customers?
Who Will Benefit
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Sales People
- Marketing Specialists
- Small Business Owners
- Business Analysts
- Anyone with an Internal Customer
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein Ph.D., and President of Advantage Leadership, Inc. works with leaders and their organizations to Increase your bottom-line results through strategic leadership, engaged employees, and delighted customers in all economic sectors. Draw on her proven ability to mentor you through major change, customizing successful solutions to your complex issues.
For over 25 years, Rebecca has contributed value as an executive, manager, educator, and consultant, honored on four continents. She is a Ph.D. in organizational development, a National Speakers Association Legacy Professional Member, and St. Petersburg Engineering Academy Foreign Member and author of books on strategic leadership and planning.