Thinking is the hardest type of work in which we engage. Most avoid thinking because it "strains the brain." In this course, participants will learn how to make thinking strategically a daily practice in their life and the organization in which they work.
Why you should Attend
- Learning how to navigating power relationships
- Learning how to interpret the behavior of others
- Learning the know-how to strategic decision making
Areas Covered in the Session
- To Learn Strategies for Developing Strategic Thinking Skills
- To Learn How to Deploy Strategic Thinking Skills Throughout the Organization
- To Master Key Elements of Strategic Thinking at Managerial Level
- To Learn How to Challenge "that's the way we've always done it" attitudes
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders from most job functions will find this program beneficial, including technology
- HR Professionals
- Professional Associations
- Non-profit Organizations
- General Management
- Business Development
Debra W. Gould, M.S., is a management consultant, business motivational speaker, workshop training, executive coaching, facilitating, and author. Debra is providing management consulting and training services to commercial and government clients.
Debra received her M.S. degree in Management from Florida Institute of Technology. A graduate of the Tuck WBENC Executive Education Program at Dartmouth by IBM, SBA e-200 Business Management and Growth, 2010 and SBA Small Business Executive Education Program (SBEEP), University of Texas El Paso.