This course is designed to aid participants in recognizing conflict, understanding its impact, and building skills to aid in maintaining emotional control. Keys and tips for recognition and defusing of explosive situations are offered in this webinar.
Why you should Attend
- Recognizing the sources of conflict
- Understanding constructive and destructive conflict
Areas Covered in the Session
- Recognizing conflict management styles and approaches
- Making the most of a conflict situation
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders from most job functions will find this program beneficial, including technology
- HR Professionals
- Professional Associations
- Non-profit Organizations
- General Management
- Business Development
Debra W. Gould, M.S., is a management consultant, business motivational speaker, workshop training, executive coaching, facilitating, and author. Debra is providing management consulting and training services to commercial and government clients.
Debra received her M.S. degree in Management from Florida Institute of Technology. A graduate of the Tuck WBENC Executive Education Program at Dartmouth by IBM, SBA e-200 Business Management and Growth, 2010 and SBA Small Business Executive Education Program (SBEEP), University of Texas El Paso.