This course will focus on in-depth communication components and the effectiveness of each component for designated needs.
Why you should Attend
Hone your communication skills, find solutions to gender differences in communication, and reap the benefits of communicating with power, influence, authority, and confidence.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Identifying poor listening habits
- Identifying barriers and bridges to verbal language
- Identifying nonverbal cues, barriers, and bridges
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders from most job functions will find this program beneficial, including technology
- HR Professionals
- Professional Associations
- Non-profit Organizations
- General Management
- Business Development
Debra W. Gould, M.S., is a management consultant, business motivational speaker, workshop training, executive coaching, facilitating, and author. Debra is providing management consulting and training services to commercial and government clients.
Debra received her M.S. degree in Management from Florida Institute of Technology. A graduate of the Tuck WBENC Executive Education Program at Dartmouth by IBM, SBA e-200 Business Management and Growth, 2010 and SBA Small Business Executive Education Program (SBEEP), University of Texas El Paso.