Today's workforce is mobile and unwilling to stay in job where appreciation is rare or where the person is not making a difference.
You are judged on the quality of work of your team members, which means you must help them perform at their best.
Everyone is unique and requires a unique approach.
The fundamentals of human motivation enable you to engage each employee and the entire team for top performance. Know about reward vs. punishment in the workplace and learn to get the results you need while building a dedicated team.
Why you should Attend
- Get specified results by understanding reward vs. punishment psychology, and establishing and carrying out a robust plan for team goals and for individual development
- Lead a productive, innovative team using performance planning, delegation, motivation, feedback/coaching, evaluation and effective employee rewards and recognition program
- Create effective relationships and communicate effectively with employees
- Perfect your motivational, engagement, and inspirational skills.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Understanding your strengths and challenges when motivating employees
- The role of mission in motivation
- Developing your mission-driven plan
- Relation of employee's knowledge, experience, and competence to motivation
- Motivators and De-motivators
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs and motivation
- Herzberg's two factors and motivation
- McClelland's acquired social needs and motivation
- Internal vs. external motivation
- How do we understand human behavior in organization and decide what motivates each person
- Providing effective feedback and coaching
- Maintaining motivation in a virtual environment
Who Will Benefit
- Newer Managers
- Experienced managers and supervisors who want to enhance their skills for better results
- Team Leaders and Project Managers
- HR Professionals
- Anyone interested in managing people
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein Ph.D., and President of Advantage Leadership, Inc. works with leaders and their organizations to Increase your bottom-line results through strategic leadership, engaged employees, and delighted customers in all economic sectors. Draw on her proven ability to mentor you through major change, customizing successful solutions to your complex issues.
For over 25 years, Rebecca has contributed value as an executive, manager, educator, and consultant, honored on four continents. She is a Ph.D. in organizational development, a National Speakers Association Legacy Professional Member, and St. Petersburg Engineering Academy Foreign Member and author of books on strategic leadership and planning.