The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org." ...more
Traininng.com LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
Contract management activities include administering and monitoring contracts/purchase orders after the award and during implementation.
The objectives of a contracts audit are to determine the following:
- To determine whether the procurement process is achieving desired outcomes
- To determine whether the contract management process is achieving desired outcomes
- Inconsistent purchasing processes throughout the organization can lead to a reactive approach to contract management and can limit the organization’s ability to fully monitor the procurement process.
Why you should Attend
The main stages in any purchasing process include:
- Need Recognition. The business must know it needs a new product, whether from internal or external sources
- Specific Need
- Source Options
- Price and Terms
- Purchase Order
- Receipt and Inspection of Purchases
Areas Covered in the Session
In this webinar we shall cover:
- Contract Lifecycles
- Types of Contracts
- Critical Business Factors
- Major Risks
- What can go Wrong and Why
- Cost Plus Contracts
- Fraud by Vendors
- Fraud by Employees
Who Will Benefit
- Internal Auditors
- Financial Managers
- Purchasing and Procurement Managers
- Operational Managers
Richard E. Cascarino, MBA, CIA, CISM, CFE, CRMA
Well known in international auditing, Richard is a principal of Richard Cascarino & Associates based in Colorado, USA and Johannesburg, South Africa with over 32 years of experience in audit training and consultancy. He is a regular speaker to National and International conferences and has presented courses throughout Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the USA. Richard is a Past President of the Institute of Internal Auditors in South Africa, was the founding Regional Director of the Southern African Region of the IIA-Inc and is a member of ISACA, and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, where he was a member of the Board of Regents for Higher Education.
Richard was Chairman of the Audit Committee of Gauteng cluster 2 (Premier's office, Shared Services and Health) in Johannesburg and was also the Chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee of the Department of Public Enterprises in South Africa