First, the course illustrates where does pivot table stand in the Excel Techniques, and brings up the topic of when to and when NOT to use a pivot table.
Second, the course illustrates how to build a self-service dashboard using:
- Pivot tables
- Pivot charts
Third, the course provides 5 extreme hacks for pivot tables including:
- How to collapse 12 months data into 1 field?
- How to break free of Pivot Tables?
- How to use Power Pivot without opening Power Pivot?
- How to connect tables without using VLOOKUP()?
- Last, the course explores best practices in building a dashboard. They include:
- Do follow data table naming convention
- Do fix changing column width
- Do keep column/bar charts sorted
Why you should Attend
If you have built a pivot table from scratch but keep getting “harassed” by the constant pop-up of error messages while using pivot tables, then this webinar is for you.
Join me in the webinar:
- To learn extreme hacks of fixing pivot table errors
- To learn about the 6 best practices of building a dashboard with pivot tables
It does not matter if you are an Excel novice, or an Excel Advanced user, everyone is sure to learn something new, I can guarantee you on that, as this happened to me time and time again when I tuned in to other master’s Excel lessons.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Introduction: what does Pivot Table stand in the Excel Techniques?
- Pivot Table and Self-service Dashboard
- 5 extreme pivot table hacks
- 7 best practices in building a dashboard with Pivot Tables
Who Will Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Reporting Analysts
- VPs of Finance
- Accounting Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Other Professionals
Lenny WU A proponent for automated financial reporting and self-service dashboard reporting, Lenny Wu is a tech-savvy CPA who integrates technology into financial reporting and Big Data analysis using Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI and Adaptive Insights. Lenny also provides professional training in MS Excel and other programs on prominent online training sites.
Experience: 15+ years experiences in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), financial reporting and modeling, process streamlining, and Big Data analysis. Strong presentation skills. 6+ years as Subject matter expert (SME) on Adaptive Insights budgeting system with a public company.