You know what it feels like to be on a great team. There's trust, collaboration, caring, and incredible energy. You want to go to work everyday. On the other hand, you also know what it feels like to be on a dysfunctional team. It's exhausting. You feel like you're swimming against an incoming tide all the time.
On some teams the failures are painfully obvious. On others they are nuanced and not easily identifiable. In either case, you need to know the specific steps to transform a dysfunctional team into a high-functioning, collaborative, and supportive team.
That's what this webinar will address. Learn how to diagnose the 5 primary reasons teams fail. Learn the corrective actions for each of those reasons. Learn the hierarchy - what has to come first to build a foundation. If a solid foundation is not in place, nothing else you do will work.
Areas Covered in the Session
- The 5 critical factors in the failure of teams
- A scorecard to diagnose a team's health
- Why focusing on productivity, quality or customer service can be a problem if one indispensable factor is missing
- How to eliminate unhealthy gossip
- How to transform conflict from destructive to productive
- Get everyone of the team on the same page
- A proven model to build team cohesion and accountability
- You lead, manage or are on a team or work group
- Want to be on a high-performing, high functioning team
- You want to have fun and feel fulfilled by working collaboratively with others on your team
- You spend way too much time thinking about how to deal with gossip, lack of accountability, hidden agendas and destructive conflict
- You want specific practical tips, tools, techniques, tactics and strategies to effectively deal with the most difficult people in your life
Who Will Benefit
- HR Professionals
- People Managers
- Business Owners
- Business Consultants
- Department Managers
Michael Healey Since 1987 he has been consulting with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing organizational culture and their people as a foundation for continual improvement and enhancing organizational capacity.
From large multi-national to entrepreneurial organizations, government and NGO's, and across the spectrum of executive, senior managers, supervisors and staff