Bring balance in your life by understanding your strengths and weaknesses before it is too late. Practice the art of sharing responsibility, accountability and flexibility needed for yourself. You are worthy of it.
Why you should Attend
To bring balance in life is very important. This webinar helps to learn the art of understanding its importance.
Areas Covered in the Session
- How to get a grip on your strengths and weaknesses
- Five ways to make time for yourself without feeling guilty
- Handling the pressures of being a good employee
- Three ways to learn to live BEYOND a payroll check mentality
- Building a support system of cheerleaders…no matter how old or young they are!!!
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders from most job functions will find this program beneficial, including technology
- HR Professionals
- Professional Associations
- Non-profit Organizations
- General Management
- Business Development
Debra W. Gould, M.S., is a management consultant, business motivational speaker, workshop training, executive coaching, facilitating, and author. Debra is providing management consulting and training services to commercial and government clients.
Debra received her M.S. degree in Management from Florida Institute of Technology. A graduate of the Tuck WBENC Executive Education Program at Dartmouth by IBM, SBA e-200 Business Management and Growth, 2010 and SBA Small Business Executive Education Program (SBEEP), University of Texas El Paso.