Microsoft Excel has a tremendous amount of capability and features and is filled with shortcuts and methods not always visible to the casual user. Whether it's a keystroke shortcut or a hidden command sequence, such shortcuts can make you much more proficient and productive as you use this powerful and popular software.
Most users are under-utilizing Excel and could be saving minutes every day and hours every week if they learn some of the many tips presented in this fast-paced webinar. In these days of tight budgets and hiring freezes, its' all the more important for you to use your existing software more efficiently. This webinar will give you the productivity boost you need as you become a more proficient Excel user.
Why should you Attend
Anyone who wants to become a more proficient user of Excel needs to attend this webinar. This session presents well over 100 Excel shortcuts, many of them keystroke shortcuts and many of them dragging techniques not involving command sequences. When appropriate, shortcuts will be differentiated as to their use in Excel versions 2016, Excel 2013, and Excel 2010. These various productivity tips, shortcuts, and accelerator tools will be presented throughout the session using Excel worksheets and workbooks that are based on real-life data; they will be made available to all attendees.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Navigate seamlessly through workbooks and worksheets with keystroke and mouse shortcuts
- Copy or move data with simple dragging instead of multi-step command sequences
- Display/hide all worksheet formulas instantly; select all formula cells with two mouse clicks
- Use keystroke shortcuts for a various number formats
- Build lists of dates, times or values without using time-consuming commands
- Create charts instantly and learn manipulation tips
- Create formulas faster with entire column references
- Master over 100 tips to make you a Power User!
Who Will Benefit
- Any Excel user who needs to go beyond the basics of using formulas or simply wants to become more comfortable and productive in using Excel formulas and functions
Dennis Taylor has worked extensively with Microsoft Excel since the mid-1990s. He’s traveled the United States and Canada presenting seminars and classes to help attendees unlock the full potential of Excel.
Accomplishments: Dennis has authored and presented nearly 700 webinars on various Excel topics in the past 11 years. He has also produced numerous Excel courses on video, CD, and DVD and has taught more than 500 seminars and over 5,000 classes on the subject. Dennis is the author/presenter of over 200 hours of online Excel courses available at LinkedIn Learning. Dennis also authored Teach Yourself Microsoft Office 2000 and coauthored five other titles in this field.
He's taught for numerous corporations, government agencies and colleges and universities, including: Northrop-Grumman, Raytheon, Levi Strauss, Chevron, BP, IBM, Apple, Driscoll's, Amgen, AT&T, Qwest, Anheuser-Busch, Starz-Encore, University of Phoenix, University of Colorado, US Department of Labor, Bureau of Land Management, Great-West Life Insurance, Texaco, Lexmark, Time-Warner, Environmental Protection Agency, National Seminars, and the Cities of Denver, Boulder, Longmont, and Westminster, CO.