This module is a personal exploration into who you are.
what is important to you.
what you stand for.
what you are willing to OWN.
and how you DEFINE your character.
Why you should Attend
- This a program for people who are searching to define who they are as a professional
- This is a “values” clarification process for people who desire to redefine their strengths and how they might apply them in the future
- This is a great program for people who what to clarify what they stand for. What is your leadership BRAND?
- This is a great program who may be struggling to find their place within the organizational structure
- This module covers an individual’s personal journey from AWARENESS to INTREGRITY
Areas Covered in the Session
- The Awareness of Self
- The Importance of Choice
- The Power of Commitment
- The Resolve of Accountability
- The Character of Integrity
Who Will Benefit
Henry W. Browning is the Founder and Principle of Idaho & Fitzgerald. With over 35 years of experience designing client-specific development initiatives and programs, Henry has been able to build incredible capacity in the areas of individual leadership development, team development, and organization development. He has designed initiatives for organizations from almost every major industry and had the privilege to work for business headquartered all over the world. This client experience has given Henry a unique ability to empathize with a company’s particular strategic intent and their pain points as they try to achieve success.
In his previous positions with the Center for Creative Leadership, Henry served as Greensboro’s Director of their flag-ship program, Leadership Development Program (LDP). He also served as the Director of Team Development helping to create the organization’s work in High-Performance Teams. He became the first Lead Faculty in CCL’s Healthcare Leadership Vertical, a group specifically set up to understand the needs of healthcare leaders as the industry rolled out the Affordable Care Act. He was the Center’s first Global Solutions Faculty. In his final position, Henry served as a senior design faculty with the Center’s newly formed Commercialization & Innovation Group.
Henry has honed his design skills in two separate stents with the Center: From 1992 to 2002, and again from 2005 to 2019. In between these two periods, Henry was the Executive Director for a $6 million internationally recognized not-for-profit educational institution.
As a process-oriented consultant and educator, Henry is most often found designing, delivering, and facilitating training programs that accent diversity, team learning, and whole-systems thinking. He focuses his practice on understanding group dynamics in teams, team leadership, and leadership excellence.