In a 24/7 always on, TNT - Time-Numbers-Technology - Driven-Distracted World, filled with change and uncertainty, to build personal-professional resilience we must rapidly identify stress "smoke signals." Also vital is understanding the individual and organizational characteristics that facilitate burnout, as well as the burnout battlefront stages. Then, let the Stress Doc's "Get FIT" -FUN-Interactive-Thought-provoking.
Why should you Attend
Program provide tools for:
- Burnout Prevention/Recovery
- Psychological Hardiness, and c) Natural SPEED
Interactive exercises will help you:
- identify stress warning signs
- understand how to use grief work to overcome loss and change
- disarm unproductive power struggles, and
- provide individual skills and team strategies for developing stress resilience, cognitive agility, and high task and human touch community
Areas Covered in the Session
- Rapidly discover stress smoke signals along with the Four Stages of Burnout
- Discover "The Six 'R's of Burnout Recovery and manage transitional challenges through research-based "Psychological Hardiness"
- Discover the creative and new vision potential in "letting go" and "The Eight 'F's for Managing Loss and Change"
- Discover the Stress Doc’s stress resiliency/agility building formula for Natural SEED
Who Will Benefit
- All Levels of Employees and Management
Mark Gorkin, MSW, LICSW, "The Stress Doc" ™, a nationally acclaimed speaker, writer, and "Psychohumorist" ™, is a Leadership Coach/Training-Retreat Consultant for Uni Compliance and for the international Embry-Riddle Aeronautics University at the Daytona, FL headquarters. Mark is also a founding partner and Stress Resilience and Trauma Debriefing Consultant for the Nepali Diaspora Behavioral Health & Wellness Initiative.
Over the years, the Doc has trained and consulted with many hundreds of government agencies and corporations. A former Stress and Violence Prevention Consultant for the US Postal Service, he has led numerous transformative - silo-breaking and communications bridge-building - Pre- and Post-Deployment Stress Resilience-Humor-Team Building Retreats for US Army Senior Officers and Sergeants. Mark has led Critical Incident Debriefings for organizational/corporate clients.
The Doc is the author of Practice Safe Stress: Healing and Laughing in the Face of Stress, Burnout & Depression, The Four Faces of Anger: Transforming Hostility and Rage into Assertion and Passion, Fierce Longing Fiery Loss: Relearning to Let Go, Laugh & Love, and Preserving Human Touch in a High-Tech World: Writings, Raps & Rhymes. He blogs regularly on Linked-In. His award-winning, USA Today Online "HotSite" - www.stressdoc.com - was called a "workplace resource" by National Public Radio (NPR). The Doc also provides Stress Resilience and Burnout Recovery In-Person and Phone-Skype Counseling as well as Communication/Public Speaking Coaching.
Finally, with his singular wit and wisdom, real world tools, and especially his surprising and engaging small group exercises, the Doc encourages participants to "go for it." Audiences develop skills and strategies for unleashing dynamic energy and reducing status barriers. Learn to purposely inspire, collaborate, and team with others.
As SHRM and IPMA-HR Program Chairs noted, Mark has a way of captivating an audience and makes them want to hear more. He challenges you to go for it. Take a passionate and creative ride with the Stress Doc!