This OSHA Recordkeeping webinar training will address those key concepts that must be understood for accurate OSHA recordkeeping. The presenter has audited hundreds of employers' OSHA 300 Log recordkeeping practices, has defended OSHA recordkeeping citations, and is a frequent speaker on OSHA recordkeeping. This webinar is a must for employers facing the possibility of an OSHA inspection.
Why you should Attend
OSHA injury and illness recordkeeping compliance is a point of emphasis for OSHA, and is a subject of every OSHA inspection.
Areas Covered in the Session
- The Scope of Work Relationship - differences between OSHA and Workers' Compensation definitions
- Understanding the key exceptions to the work relationship
- Rules for temporary workers
- The role of employee fault
- What OSHA means by "restricted work."
- The meaning of "significant aggravation."
- The conflicting doctor rule
- The nuts and bolts of completing the OSHA 300 Log
- Completing the 300A Annual Summary.
Who Will Benefit
- HR Managers
- Safety Managers
- Facility Managers
- In-House Attorneys
- Risk Managers
- Business Owners
William (Bill) Principe is OSHA Practice Group Co-Chair in Constangy Brooks Smith & Prophete LLP. He focuses his practice on occupational safety and healthy regulatory issues. He works with companies on compliance with both federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration and state safety and health regulations.
Before joining Constangy, Bill was an attorney with the occupational safety and Health Review Commission in Washington, D.C.
His Honors & Recognitions includes best Lawyers in America (2017-2018) & Chambers USA Guide.