In just one fast-paced and informative training session, you'll learn how to use PivotTables better to sort, filter and subtotal your data more efficiently create multiple customized reports in a few easy steps and gain a powerful new tool to help you make better business decisions.
Why you should Attend
Attend the webinar to get an in-depth knowledge of PivotTables, including how the tool helps in making customized reports and how it helps in making better business decisions.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Why PivotTables are the hidden gems of Excel
- How to analyze large data sets from different business perspectives
- Create a PivotTable to summarize data
- Make understanding the data easier for others
- Use PivotTables to answer questions about the data
- Analyze patterns in the data
- Customize the summary by grouping data
- Format PivotTables for easy viewing
- Use a chart to view the summary visually
Who Will Benefit
- Administrative Assistants
- Sales Associates
- Marketing Personnel
- Medical Personnel
- Legal Professionals
- Anyone using MS Office in a business or educational setting to analyze data and create reports
Cathy Horwitz Cathy Horwitz believes that when your employees know the capabilities of the software they use, they will demonstrate improved productivity, will be more efficient and will be able to problem solve more easily.
Cathy teaches classes on the Microsoft suite of application software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Outlook. Cathy has over 30 years of experience in classroom training and application support with personal computers and has been an instructor for the Microsoft Office Suite since 1989.
Her strengths include customizing classes based on the needs of individual students and providing realistic business examples to compliment training. She is a high energy trainer with a flair for training the adult student.
When not teaching, Cathy enjoys shopping estate sales and refinishing mid-century furniture.