In just one fast-paced and informative training session, you'll learn how to use PivotTables better to sort, filter and subtotal your data more efficiently create multiple customized reports in a few easy steps and gain a powerful new tool to help you make better business decisions.
Why should you Attend
Attend the webinar to get an in-depth knowledge of PivotTables, including how the tool helps in making customized reports and how it helps in making better business decisions.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Why PivotTables are the hidden gems of Excel
- How to analyze large data sets from different business perspectives
- Create a PivotTable to summarize data
- Make understanding the data easier for others
- Use PivotTables to answer questions about the data
- Analyze patterns in the data
- Customize the summary by grouping data
- Format PivotTables for easy viewing
- Use a chart to view the summary visually
Who Will Benefit
- Administrative Assistants
- Sales Associates
- Marketing Personnel
- Medical Personnel
- Legal Professionals
- Anyone using MS Office in a business or Educational setting to Analyze Data and create Reports
Cathy Horwitz is an independent consultant specializing in Microsoft Office instruction. She has over 30 years of experience as a Microsoft Office instructor. Cathy is proficient in all levels of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. Cathy holds a degree in Psychology and a Master in Business Administration degree with an emphasis in Human Resources.
Cathy worked for Zenith Data Systems for 17 years. She worked for a Zenith distributor when personal computers were first introduced. Zenith established a computer division and began manufacturing and selling personal computers. Cathy was involved in software training from the very beginning. She has been training as an independent consultant since 1993.
Cathy’s strengths include customizing classes based on the needs of individual students and providing realistic business examples to compliment training. She is a high energy trainer with a flair for training the adult student.
When not training, Cathy enjoys gardening and refinishing vintage furniture.