This webinar is designed to assist the participants in the rapid assimilation of new ideas that can become part of their managerial and leadership repertoire. The notion of "Personal Kaizen" will be introduced in terms of developing, embracing and incorporating new ideas that will bring about changes in behavior. New Idea assimilation will be introduced in terms of a concept called "The Slight Edge".
Personal Kaizen and The Slight Edge will set the tone for participants to engage and apply the concepts quickly and to develop questions for a spirited Q & A at the end of the session.The process is in a dynamic, fast paced environment. It is assumed that everyone listening wants to be part of this process and that assumption will drive deeper thought.
Why should you Attend
- Develop a deep understanding of out of the box thinking in terms of leadership
- Be given actionable behavioral change items that can easily applicable
- Become more energized because of the focus they place on their personal leadership development
- Develop a better understanding of leading and developing a climate of motivation for their staff
Areas Covered in the Session
- Mental application must be consistent
- Intensity is a choice
- Strategy does not necessarily equal strong tactics, but strong tactics can equal a great strategy
- Communication must be 360°
- Momentum is just as important as direction
- Your internal script must be congruent to your outward behavior
- Incremental change is as important as massive disruption
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders (I am aiming at superiors to the "C" suite but will alter the material more toward executives that first line managers.)
Biagio Sciacca known to his friends as Bill, was a lifelong resident of Pittston, PA. He is the owner of Intelligent Motivation, Inc. a global consulting and training firm specializing in management and leadership training as well as psychological assessment for hiring and staff development. He is the author of several books relating to goal setting, and his third book, High Octane Leadership, is publishing soon. Now residing in Tamarindo, Costa Rica, he divides his time between his international clients, writing his next book and wandering aimlessly on the beach.