This followership training session is delivered to meet the unique needs of the organizations by a person with self –management, commitment, competence, and courage.
Why you should Attend
- Work together in doing your best at strategic thinking and implementation, learning from what you're doing to enhance what you're doing the next time around
- Understand that it's a series of small moves that together keep the organization doing things right as it heads in the right direction
Areas Covered in the Session
- The ability to think critically, to be in control of one's action, and work independently
- The business vision or mission
- The individuals possess the skills and aptitudes necessary to complete the goals of the organization
- The individuals are loyal, honest, and candid with their superiors
Who Will Benefit
- Leaders from most job functions will find this program beneficial, including technology
- HR Professionals
- Professional Associations
- Non-profit Organizations
- General Management
- Operations and Business Development
Debra W. Gould, M.S., is a management consultant, business motivational speaker, workshop training, executive coaching, facilitating, and author. Debra is providing management consulting and training services to commercial and government clients.
Debra received her M.S. degree in Management from Florida Institute of Technology. A graduate of the Tuck WBENC Executive Education Program at Dartmouth by IBM, SBA e-200 Business Management and Growth, 2010 and SBA Small Business Executive Education Program (SBEEP), University of Texas El Paso.