The course provides a concise overview of more than 200 data visualization tools which can be used to enhance the visual appeal of reports in practically any industry or profession.
All resources are easy-to-use web-based applications that require virtually no artistic or design skill simply drag and drop, point and click, cut and paste, and/or edit text. The applications allow users to create new image content in a snap to help you better inform, persuade, inspire action and stand out from the competition.
Participants will walk away with a whole new creative toolkit and skillset that cuts through data clutter, improves analysis and sharpens decision-making.
Why you should Attend
- Improve visual appeal of your business and professional reports
- Boost the understandability and credibility of your online and paper-based communications
- Stay relevant in a "post-literate" visual world and billion screen universe
- Embed rich media - videos, photos, audio and more - in your workflow and business documents
- Make static documents literally come alive
- Create professional-looking infographics in seconds from scratch using templates
Areas Covered in the Session
- Business Case for Data Visualization and "Going Picasso"
- Legos | Animated GIFs | Emoji | Data Sonification | Design Crowdsourcing Marketplaces
- Excel Visualization Apps and Dashboard Secrets
- Data Analytics
- Word Clouds
- Video Production and Live Broadcasting
- Interactive Images
- Idea Sharing, Mind Maps, Brainstorming
- Visual Resumes and ePortfolios
- Presentations 2.0
- Visual Quotes
- Free Media
- Design and Communication Tutorials
- Information Dashboards
- 3D Design and Manufacturing
- Animations/Special Effects
- Creative Resources
Who Will Benefit
- Certified Public Accountants
- Enrolled Agents
- Other Accounting Professionals
Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FITP, is an award-winning Internet speaker, author, professional development technologist and former management consultant for Price Waterhouse. He's published three books, written hundreds of articles and columns on Internet strategy, authored 50+ NASBITE-accredited accounting courses, and delivered thousands of seminars and webinars to CPAs and accounting organizations worldwide