In this webinar you'll discover the fun, simplicity and incredible usefulness of PivotTables and you'll be well on your way to harnessing all the impressive power that comes with Excel Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts and Pivot Slicers. Learn to use this fun, versatile Excel tool to manage data more effectively than you thought possible. Discover how to use the power of the Excel Pivot Table with this easy-to-follow Excel webinar.
With our crystal clear instruction including easy-to-follow screen-shot reference manuals you’ll be able to set up a pivot table in less than 2 minutes. Slice-‘n-dice data the way you want with this practical on-the-job training.
Why you should Attend
- Understand the relationship between data field headers and the Pivot Table pane
- Transform data into a Pivot Table
- Instantly Transform (Pivot) Rows and Columns
- Use Pivot Table filters to analyze your data
- Deign a Pivot Chart from your Pivot Table
- Develop Slicers for User Interactive Filters
- Understand the first steps of dashboard design using Pivot Tables
Areas Covered in the Session
- Set up your data and create a Pivot Table in less than 2 minutes
- Understand how to activate the Pivot Table and use the Pivot Field for instant versatility
- Place key business metrics in an interactive Pivot Table for improved, instant analysis
- Expand and collapse levels of data for focused results
- Create Slicers & Pivot Charts with WOW power that commands respect for your work
- Instantly interchange rows and columns of information for added clarity and analysis
- Instantly organize, subtotal, sort and analyze numeric data. Alphabetize as necessary
- Summarize your data by categories and subcategories
- Creating custom pivot charts to illustrate your data
- Create slicers to allow any user to automatically filter and manipulate your data
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants (Staff Through Manager)
- Financial Analysts
- Budget Managers/Directors
- Data Analysts
- IT Analysts
- Internal Auditors
- Anyone who wants to move from being a basic Excel user to becoming an intermediate-level Excel user
Joseph Weil has a Master of Accounting Degree from Florida State University and is an actively licensed Florida CPA. Joe’s work experience includes staff accountant with large CPA firm, corporate controller, state agency director of auditing and former municipal CFO. Joe also started and sold his own CPA firm. Joe is the owner and CEO of the National Center for Continuing Education, a nation-wide financial and technology training firm. Joe has led over 500 seminars and over 100 webinars.
Past in-house seminar/webinar clients have included Harley-Davidson, Hewlett-Packard, General Mills, Oracle, Burger King, Deloitte, Florida Power and Light and many similar organizations.