A leader does not necessarily manage, but a manager had better be a good leader.
Why is leadership so important.
Without leadership, nothing gets done. Leadership brings vision and ideas and sets the course or direction. Managers ensure execution.
People don't leave companies, they leave bosses. Leadership is the most important factor in staff retention and productivity.
Often people are uninspired or disgruntled but don't leave - they stay and become an anchor on the team, project or organization.
What makes a good leader.
Some people assert you have to be born a leader - in reality, the skills, traits and attributes can be learned.
Attend this webinar and you will learn how to become a better leader - whether you are new to the game or are an experienced leader - you will find valuable ideas in this webinar.
Why should you Attend
- The subtleties of communications great leaders use to adapt their communications for any audience
- What great leaders do to develop teams, foster relationships, and encourage productive, respectful conflict
- The process used to create a Vision and Mission - equally important organization-wide and for teams and projects - every endeavor needs them
- How to ensure you have communicated your message clearly
- Engaging strategic and tactical planning
- Leading-edge people development processes
- Coaching and mentoring skills
Areas Covered in the Session
- The 7 Key Traits of Effective Leaders
- Explore the 36 sub-traits
- Why the 5 aspects of Communication are vital in Leadership
- A Leadership self-assessment
- 5 Step Proven Model for developing Leadership Traits
- How to adapt your approach to the needs of any situation
Who Will Benefit
- HR Professionals
- People Managers
- Business Owners
- Business Consultants
- Department Managers
- Senior Leaders
Michael Healey Since 1987 he has been consulting with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing organizational culture and their people as a foundation for continual improvement and enhancing organizational capacity.
From large multi-national to entrepreneurial organizations, government and NGO's, and across the spectrum of executive, senior managers, supervisors and staff